At FoodLogiQ, our customers utilize workflows within the platform to achieve a wide range of things, from guiding a new supplier through their onboarding process to assessing suppliers on their readiness to adopt traceability standards. Join our live demo of FoodLogiQ Connect on Thursday, September 19th at 2 PM ET, and learn more about the top 5 workflows our customers use to streamline their supplier management.
FoodLogiQ Connect places a powerful platform with critical workflow capabilities in the hands of your team. Workflows can be used to better engage with your supply chain partners to ease audit completion, perform risk assessments and vet new suppliers.
Register for the live demo, and learn how you can:
- Use a workflow to assist in conducting a supplier audit.
- Ensure suppliers are prepared for your traceability program by using a GS1 Readiness workflow.
- Utilize a regularly scheduled workflow to perform a Risk Assessment on a supplier.
- Vet the use of a new supplier with a workflow.
- Ease your supplier renewal process with a workflow.