FoodLogiQ enables streamlined supply chain management, traceability and customer transparency for fast-growing food brands like Caribou Coffee.
FoodLogiQ continues to be the solution of choice for pursuing global supply chain visibility, streamlined supplier management, and quality issue tracking and reporting. Among the leading food brands to recently join our growing community of customers is Minneapolis-based Caribou Coffee.
Developments in the restaurant technology space will continue influencing change in 2020 as QSRs face a host of supply chain and food safety challenges. Choosing the right technology solution based on the unique business needs of restaurant operators is critical to an organization’s supply chain success. And as consumer demand for transparency grows and regulatory standards become more stringent, the industry must strive to meet these expectations while maximizing efficiency across their operations. An increasing number of restaurants are turning to technology to help automate and improve their supplier engagement, traceability, case-level labeling and food safety efforts.
“FoodLogiQ has longstanding partnerships with some of the most trusted food and beverage brands in the world, and we are pleased to welcome Caribou Coffee to our growing list of customers,” said Sean O’Leary, FoodLogiQ CEO. “Caribou’s quality commitment to its customers is evidenced not only by its 100% Clean Label Ingredients, but also through its investment in a technology solution that will enable Caribou to provide the highest level of product and process transparency for their consumers. We look forward to celebrating their continued success.”
With FoodLogiQ Connect, QSRs are working to:
- Transition out of spreadsheets and emails and to engage with suppliers in a centralized, online communications platform.
- Manage supplier approvals, keep notes on suppliers, and message directly with them.
- Build and monitor a Supplier Dashboard to see exactly which suppliers have expired
documentation and failed audits and which suppliers have the most quality incidents
- Take advantage of visual and analytical reporting that will help drive strategic decisions for their businesses
- Ease compliance woes with streamlined supplier documentation and template workflows to assemble food safety plans, implement corrective actions, support supplier verification, and centralize required recordkeeping.
- Capture and track quality issues with FoodLogiQ’s mobile app to document quality
issues when products are received.
A FoodLogiQ Customer Use Case Study: Red Lobster
In 2018, Red Lobster’s Total Quality and Food Safety team scrapped their antiquated data management system and embraced new technology opportunities to streamline their supplier management processes. That’s no small feat for an organization with more than 700 restaurants and 170 suppliers worldwide. Read the Red Lobster case study and learn more about how you can get started on supply chain transparency in your own organization.